Ready to come in to CrossFit Sioux Falls? Awesome!
(TRAVELING CROSSFITTERS PLEASE GO TO BOTTOM OF PAGE)
Here are a few details to make it the best experience possible.
LOCATION: We are located here. You will need to find us.
GETTING STARTED at CrossFit Sioux Falls:
1. Email us at email@example.com to set-up an appointment so we can show you the gym, review our class schedule, discuss CrossFit with you, learn about your goals and get you ready on your journey.
In your email please include:
a) Name and Phone #
b) Best times and days for your availability
c) Other details you desire to share
NOTE: If you do not email, our phone is 605.274.3474, but email is the most efficient.
2. You are free to “walk-in” to CrossFit Sioux Falls as well for information. We want you to see CrossFit Sioux Falls; our facility, community and classes. Though we welcome walk-in observation, you must meet with one of our trainers and complete paperwork prior to any class.
We offer classes throughout the day starting at 5:30 AM and going until 7:30 PM. We teach CrossFit, Endurance, Olympic Lifting and will assist in diet and nutrition advice should you desire. We believe hands-down CrossFit is the best workout value in Sioux Falls. Come check it out!
If you would like more information about CrossFit Sioux Falls, check out our website including the over 500 Blog posts by starting at the Homepage and scrolling through or searching. Another cool option is to go to YouTube and search CrossFit and start watching.
TRAVELING CROSSFITTERS: What to do…BRING $10.00 CASH
We want travelers who have been CrossFitting 3 months or more to be able to experience CrossFit on their journeys across the world. To make the process seamless and easy for everyone, please do the following:
1. Check our current schedule and find the class time that works best for you.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, class time desire, and home CrossFit name.
3. Bring $10 cash and give it to the trainer saying “I am traveling and want to get a great WOD in.”
4. They will have you sign a 1-page waiver.
5. Get after it!