Before releasing events 1-3, some updates:
- We are capping the event at 50 teams TOTAL. So far, 15 have registered (paid) in the Rx division and 21 in the Scaled. Many of those registered have not yet emailed us with team members, team name and shirt sizes, and if this includes you please send a message to email@example.com.
- If you signed up before the price was lowered, we are not hoarding your money and hoping you forget. Refunds will be issued soon.
- The deadline for registration will be Friday, August 23 whether we are full or not.
- Check-in will be available Friday night at the gym (CFSF) from 5-8, and Saturday morning at the event site (69th & Cliff Ave) from 7:00-7:45. We will begin competition Saturday morning by 8:30 at the latest and we plan on starting the finals heats by 5:00 that night. This will be a full day.
- We will post some videos discussing standards and rules on the first 3 workouts some time next week, along with event 4.
Event #1 (10-minute cap) For total time, each teammate will complete…
Clean & Jerk (185/115#)
*Scaled C&J 135/85#, T2B 2-4-6-8-10
*Either team member may start and will complete the couplet. Upon finishing, they will tag the other team member to start and complete the couplet.
Event #2 (6 minutes total) For total reps, one teammate working at a time…
90-seconds Handstand Push ups
90-seconds 1-legged Squats (Pistols)
90-seconds Weighted Pull ups (20/14#)
*1 teammate works at a time. Teams may alternate who is working as often as they wish, but at least 1 rep of a given movement must be completed each time the designated ‘working athlete’ changes.
*Scaled movements: Hand-release push ups, bodyweight (air) squats, pull ups.
-1-minute Transition to Event 3-
Event #3 (8-minute cap) For total weight, teams will establish…
(1) 1RM Snatch
(1) 1RM Clean & Jerk
*Teams will designate 1 team member to snatch and 1 to clean & jerk, who performs which is up to the team. Each team will be given a platform, 1-20kg men’s bar and 1-15kg women’s bar and sufficient weight for both teammates to max in their respective lift.