*Holiday Party is this Saturday the 18th at Bros Brasserie downtown 332 S Phillips Ave. Bring your friends and family; everyone is welcome. It’s going to be a great time to meet new members, see friends and socialize. We will be having drinks and appetizers.
* The first Paleo baseline workout was this Thursday, yet you will have until next Thursday to get your times in your folder so please get in and get your baseline workout done. The next workout will be released this Thursday in class and will be on the Paleo whiteboard through the week.
* Our first Paleo meeting will be held this Sunday the 19th at 6pm. Please come prepared with your food journals and questions for us trainers to answer and look over. We will also be having some food for you to sample and recipes to give out. It’s going to be a great time to learn more about Paleo and how to implement it into you and your families lifestyle.
* The sign-up has begun for the CrossFit Open! If you are signing up for the open please make sure that you are signing up under CrossFit Sioux Falls team and affiliate. There is two separate sign up options you must do.
* Classes are getting busy, and we are at an exciting time of year for CrossFit so please make sure that you are signing in for class! It helps us have staff on hand so we can assist everyone in class better.
* Reminder of the new class time on Monday and Wednesday nights at 7:30pm; we had a great turn out for the first night 10+ people.